21 Sept 2009

Pearl Drops Instant White Ultra

Pearl Drops Instant White Ultra

  • Provides an ULTRA white effect in just one coat, transforming your smile in an instant!
  • Simply brush on to leave a bright white veneer that dries in seconds!
  • With its gorgeously packaged applicator, you can fit it into your handbag & touch up your smile at anytime, in any place.
  • A concealer for your teeth that can be reapplied as many times as you want.
  • To remove, simply brush off with a toothbrush at the end of the day!

According to the description on the Pearl Drops website ... this product gives 'Dramatic results in seconds' well don't get too excited as you do get results but they aren't of a Simon Cowell dramatic standard.

I gave it a go, read all the instructions and followed them step-by-step, I cleaned my teeth and dried them with a tissue, then applied the pre-shaken liquid with the little brush provided. Clenching my teeth together I asked my daughter "Oooh they oook iter?", she looked puzzled, "Mi eeeth oo ay ook e-nee iter?". She read the box and looked at me again still with my teeth clenched together looking like a demented Cheshire cat, "Hmmm a bit!" she told me (which was I am sure just to make me feel better) "Did you paint them?".

I licked my teeth and they felt lovely and smooth, the taste of the liquid is actually quite refreshing too which was a surprise. Determined to get 'Dramatic results in seconds' I re-dried my teeth and applied a second coat. This time after giving them a minute to dry I set off outside to find my husband - he stated that my normal teeth did look a little brighter but my discoloured tooth (I fell of my bike when I was 7 and now have a darker front tooth) just looked like I had painted it with Tippex.

Hmmm so what do I put in my review? On regular teeth discoloured by coffee (for example) Pearl Drops Instant White Ultra does give a brighter lightening effect, but on badly discoloured teeth you can see the white liquid streaks. For a party or special occasion this product is a good idea, but I probably wouldn't use it for everyday use.

Ingredients: Alcohol, Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Aroma, Glycerin, Aqua, Linalool, Limonene, +/-CI 77019, CI 77891.

** Not suitable for children under 7. Keep out of reach of children. **

Instant White Ultra is available to buy in Boots, Superdrug, and major retailers nation wide, for only £7.99.

Buy it instantly online by clicking on the links: http://www.boots.com/ http://www.superdrug.com/

Information obtained from: http://www.pearldrops.co.uk/instantwhite-ultra.php

My rating: 6/10

2 comments:

chris bull said...

Think I might give it a try, I should go to the dentist but because I'm terrified of them since childhood, have only been when absolutely necessary, so haven't been in over 22 years

Anna said...

I don't mind the dentist .. it the bill I don't like !!