26 Sept 2009

Ryman - 6 Fun Glitter Tubs


Ryman - 6 Fun Glitter Tubs

Truth time: I hate glitter! there I said it .. but unfortunately for me my daughter loves the stuff and now that she is 8 we even have glitter eyeshadow in the house (but that's another story!).

When Ryman kindly sent me a pack of 6 tubs to review our household heard a few cries "Oh no!" from me and a big happy "Yes!" from Emma. I have got to say though that these glitter tubs have been well thought out ......

Each tub is a good size for little hands to use, but they are not too small for big hands too. They hold a good amount of glitter and each tub has a screw top with replaceable disc for storage ... and why would you need the disc? (I hear you all cry), well its to block the excellent little holes in the top of the tubs which allow the glitter to be shaken much like salt and pepper pots. Included in the box is also a small brush to make using the glitter even easier.

Now 6 tubs mean 6 colours and these are a lovely and bright: Gold, Red, Silver, Purply Pink, Green and Blue. Great for card craft, winter pictures, ornament making, calenders, scrap booking ... any kind of art project that needs cheering up with a little glitter.

You won't however cheer me up by sprinkling it on me ;) however glitzy I might look!!

Priced at £2.49 for a set of 6 they are perfect value and a great addition to your craft making accessories.

http://www.ryman.co.uk/Fun-Range-6Pk-Glitter-Tubs-1411010123.asp

Not suitable for children under 36 months. Remember to wear an apron when taking part in craft activities.

My rating: 9/10 for price and ease of use.

No comments: