20 Oct 2009

Nair - Exfoliating Hair Removal Cream

Nair Exfoliating Hair Removal Cream

I think this product is a brilliant idea, now I don't know about you but when I use hair removal cream I end up having to scrub it off in the shower (with a body puff) which then makes my legs sting and burn after. I also find that before I put the cream on my legs are so hairy that I cannot exfoliate and so my 'after' legs still look all scabby and manky with dry patches.

Well I will be hairy no longer! Plus my legs will be as smooth as a peach as Nair have brought out a hair removing cream with added exfoliater .... hair removingly brilliant !!

Nair Exfoliating Hair Removal Cream works in 3 ways: you smooth is on as with other Nair hair removal cream, leave for 5 minutes (max 10 minutes) and then wash away. As you wash tiny grains gently exfoliate while a built-in moisturiser moisturises your skin.

Always read the label - Nair is dermatologically tested but its always best to do a small skin test first in case of reaction.

So with new smooth moisturised legs for up to 7 days ... get that party dress on and show off your legs this party season!!

http://www.naircare.co.uk/
RRP: £4.99-£5.90 depending on retailer.
Available from all major supermarkets and high street chemists.

My rating: 10/10

No comments: