18 Nov 2009

Primavera - Eucalyptus Roll-On

Primavera - Eucalyptus Roll-On

Now I don't know about you but at the first sign of a sniffle I usually dive into my medicine box, find a small pot of 'Menthol Goo' and rub it all over my chest ... and I hate it!
Why do I hate it? I don't like the film that is spread onto my skin, I don't like the way the covers then stick to me, but most of all I don't like trying to lather-up in the shower the next day trying to get it off again.

Well Primavera have found the answer - their Eucalyptus Roll-On is a light aromatherapy blend in a bottle, you use the roll-on ball to discreetly apply the blend to your temples, back of your neck and even under your nose. The bottle is small enough to keep in your handbag or pocket and use when needed to clear congestion.

Emma liked the roll-on and I even let her take it to school (with the permission of her teacher) to keep 'topping' herself up with throughout the day. The blend isn't particularly suitable for children under 6 but as Emma is 8 I felt she was responsible enough to use the blend on her wrists (a bit like perfume).

You only need a little dab to reap in the benefits, you can mostly pick out the lavender and thyme fragrance - it isn't overpowering, just strong enough to help clear your sniffles.

Ingredients: Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Radiata Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf Oil, Myrtus Communis Oil*, Tocopherol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.

The online price is £10.99 (Each).
http://www.primaveralife.co.uk/

My rating: 8/10

No comments: