18 May 2010

[A'kin] Hydrating Mist


[A'kin] Pure Rose Hydrating Mist

Suitable for all skin types the Hydrating Mist from [A'kin] is lightly fragranced and refreshing.
A great product for a quick pick-me-up mid afternoon, at the gym or while traveling, it hydrates your skin by spraying a light mist.

Some hydration sprays I have tried in the past seem to soak you, I am happy to write that this is a real 'mist', it makes your skin feel cool and then dries almost instantly. I'm not sure you can use it over make-up as I haven't tried, but as it is a very very light mist I would suggest that most base makeup will be fine.

The rose fragrance really does smell of rose's, however I find it a bit strong. It reminds me of linen water that you put into your iron. On use you can smell the rose long after spritzing your skin as it lingers, its not a bad fragrance but not my personal taste.

The hydrating mist is designed to revitalise, soothe, moisturise and tone your skin. It does feel cool on contact and great if you are flushed or have had a little too much sun. Ladies of a certain age will also benefit from the product to cool down 'hot flushes' and other symptoms that need a little TLC.

Containing aloe and vitamin B5 (the beauty vitamin) combined with Australian blends of bush flower essences they have put a lot of thought and research into the product. Not only does the spray do its job and dispense the correct amount the ingredients are all natural and certified organic where possible.

A great addition to your make-up bag, handbag, car glove box or desk drawer ... instant refreshed skin in a bottle.

RRP: £12.99
http://www.mypure.co.uk/akin-skin-care-b98/?utm_source=Blogging&utm_medium=May2010&utm_campaign=AkinMist

No comments: