6 Jul 2010

family holidays website


Are you thinking of jetting off somewhere hot this summer ..... don't visit your local travel agent or spend hours trawling the Internet or teletext, check out the 'Family Holidays' website.

The layout is clear, easy on the eye and simple to navigate.
Simply click on your preferred destination, add your departure locations into the search box and your preferred flight dates and click search ... this is where the easy-to-use magic starts.



The website gives you two options via a split screen. Flights and prices or package holidays and prices. I searched for Tenerife and my choices of flights and hotel options were pretty good with a lot of choice.

The hotels featured where top hotel, not the back street 1* hovels that some sites churn out ... I was given the choice of 3/4/5* hotels with a range of prices to suit my budget.



A handy feature once you have chosen your hotel or flight is the transfer option. You can of course chose 'no transfer' but if you do require transport the website gave me a variety of transport options including 'wheelchair adapted vehicle' which I thought was fantastic.


The next screen looks after your car back home, a lot of people forget about 'how' they are going to get to the airport then get a nasty shock at the cost of leaving their car in the car park while they are away. Again I was offered a good choice of different car parking arrangements for my chosen airport 'Birmingham'. Obviously the website will offer your choices for your chosen airport whichever you chose to fly from.

At no point was I tricked into purchasing insurance for my holiday and no 'extras' were automatically added onto the final bill.

Family Holidays is a great. easy to use, comprehensive website, great for anyone looking to travel. Have a quick surf and see if they can find you a great deal on your dream break.

http://www.familyholidays.co.uk/

No comments: