17 Oct 2011


Personalised Fingerprint Charms


Little Pinkies Jewellery creates the most amazing sterling silver fingerprint charms.   

The process of ordering is very easy (as long as you read the instructions), all you have to do is choose which type of jewellery you would like, which shape and style you prefer, then pay using Paypal.

Fiona, the creator, then sends you a fingerprinting kit to print your images.  
You don't have to have a finger print, you can print the kids hand print, the cat/dog's paw print or hubby's toe print (if you reallllly love him that much!).   
I chose to use my daughter Emma's fingerprint on my charm.

I was a little worried that with Emma being nearly 11 her fingerprint would be too big, I needn't have worried as her print was expertly shrunk to the correct size for the jewellery.

We received an order form and a small wipe to take her prints, there is no messy ink involved as the wipe is a clear wipe.  The process is very simple as long as you read the instructions http://www.littlepinkies.co.uk/how-to-use-the-fingerprint-kit make sure you print your fingerprints on the correct side of the paper ... the correct side makes the prints go dark.   
A pre-addressed and stamped envelope is included, so you just pop it all in the postbox back to Little Pinkies.

My charm arrived very quickly, I had also asked for 'Emma' to be engraved on the charm and this was really clear in a legible font and centred.  
Emma's fingerprint is really clear, I am amazed at how detailed her print has come out as when she was printing they seemed quite smudged.

This is a wonderful unique gift, perfect for all.  A personalised Mothers Day Present or to capture a new babies prints, even a paw print of a favourite pet would look fantastic.   
Its not just about 'Mum's' though, how about for God Parents or even for the child themselves, I know that Emma has her eye on mine as I keep catching her looking at the detail.  
The piece would make a brilliant Christening gift or on a sadder note a remembrance piece for people who have sadly lost a child.

Take a look at Little Pinkies, they have jewellery to suit all price ranges and regularly have offers online.  From charms to trinket boxes all products can be personalised to you.   

I am overjoyed with my piece its something I will keep forever.

For more information please visit:

1 comment:

Button And Bean said...

Very pretty necklace! The footprint pendant is adorable.