19 Nov 2011

Disney Universe Xbox360 Game



Review by guest blogger: Emma Guest, Age 10






Disney Universe is action packed game for the Xbox 360, PlayStation3, Nintendo wii and PC (Digital Download Only).  You face 6 different Disney worlds, which are based on movies like Pirates of the Caribbean, Alice in wonderland and more!


4 of the many costumes you can pick
You have your own character and can pick up to 45 costumes.  You can also have teams of up to 4 and battle the worlds together!




The cover of the game
I say: "its really fun when your with your mates, as when you work together its better. I would love to have this game for Christmas. It will be good for kids age 7 and up to play."


For more information please visit: http://www.disney.co.uk/universe/?

1 comment:

Burning Xbox 360 Games said...

Among all the Disney games Alice in wonderland is my favorite game and whenever i play it on my Xbox 360 then it give me awesome feeling... I always try to get the newer versions of the these games so that i can feel some more excitement....